Monday, October 6, 2008

Paintings Update


There was a painting I was working on in August which I have posted again here. I had said it needed something on the left, so I added another figure, though he is fragmented hahaha he is a head and a striped tie. My figures have started to come apart a little (oh dear do I feel like I am coming apart? nope, could mean something else though? interesting. I used to include chairs in my paintings and had someone point this out and ask if I should sit down to paint), I like this, so now there are heads, torsos, shoes, ties floating around the landscape. All the same bustling figures I see in the inner city. How is this going to change when I move back to the country?, who knows, but I'm excited about it.

1 comment:

Daniel Sanger said...

Looks great Amber - you should be excited about it:)